Cardel Homes Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Small Company
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2018
Good place to work, good culture. Relaxed working environment, department poorly managed and not enough work to keep busy. Management was absent most of the time and things were not very professional
Productive and good place to work.
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 February 2018
Working at Cardel Homes was like being part of a big family.
The management is great and the workplace culture is respectful.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to get to know all the areas involved in the company and have a whole understanding of the business.
Love Cardel Homes
Assistant Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 September 2017
Cardel treats their employees with the utmost respect and generosity, and has an amazing workplace culture. Many employees have been there for long periods of time because they love coming to work so much every day. They know that investing time and efforts in their staff will make them more motivated and effective, and this was definitely the case when I worked there. I would recommend anyone looking for employment to check out Cardel Homes as they are an incredible employer.
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 August 2017
I rather enjoyed working for Cardel. I left due to going to school out of country but there is room for advancement and they treat their employees fairly I like it
Great place to work, but too bad about the Economic situation
Office and Theatre Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta16 March 2016
Cardel Homes was my "home" for 5 years and I enjoyed almost every minute of it.The culture, the people and the work all made it a special place to work.
Pros
Great Environment, People
Cons
Vice President of "Special Projects"
Cardel Homes
Sales Manager/Trainer/Decor Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario7 June 2015
Cadel Homes was an exciting fast paste environment. Only issue the direction you were heading continually was changing. You never knew if you were coming or going. Otherwise great place to work, great staff, wonderful homes to sell, nice decor centre.
Pros
Trust
Cons
Directions constantly changing, no security
Here for a good time not a long time
Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2015
Amazing company that prides itself on quality. Great people and management! I loved working for this company, I learned new things and was able to work in a helpful environment!

Not a great place for someone looking to promote, move up or reach career goals.
Cardel Homes is a great place to work
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 November 2014
Since 1973, Cardel has grown from a family business into a major international builder with thousands of homes completed throughout North America. In Calgary, Ottawa, Denver and Tampa, we offer a wide range of new-home products, including a dynamic single-family portfolio, attractive multi-family offerings, luxury resort properties, home renovations, design expertise and financial services. Despite our success and growth through the past 40+ years, Cardel still retains the best attributes of a family-run business: quick reflexes, a tight-knit management team and an ironclad commitment to quality and community.
Reception (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 September 2013
Love working there, would work for them again, although it did get slow if no houses where being bought.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
Far drive
didnt like cardel
Site assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 August 2013
terrible company to work for i ended up doing the work of the other site assistants because nobody showed up almost everyday