CARAVAN LOGISTICS Employee Review

View all CARAVAN LOGISTICS reviews

Decent place to work with zero job security.
Warehouse and Night Security (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 January 2014
The best part of working at Caravan was the people that I worked with during my time in the warehouse and a few of the nice drivers as well as one of the night dispatchers Helen I dealt with during the night security.

The most difficult part of working at Caravan was...well everything else. My pay was constantly incorrect which took days and weeks to correct. Working at Caravan over all was pretty sub-par due to the management staff I had to work under.

I learned a lot while I worked there mostly about myself so it was a decent experience
Pros
Close to the go train station for easy commute, good co-workers, decent benefits.
Cons
Very long hours, management plays favourites, no job security at all, little room for advancement.

Other CARAVAN LOGISTICS Employee Reviews

Don't work here
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2019
"Team lead" has zero respect for the other employees as she feels she's the "boss". Too much favoritism for certain employees. Unorganized for people that have been in the transportation industry for years. No room for advancement here.
Pros
When it's time to go home
Cons
Good cofe
AZ Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 March 2019
Good mantan eqepment and dood drivers
Hot working place not enogh pay.Free cap and shirt.Ruts are dood but loads are too heavy.Managers are nice.Yard is ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARAVAN LOGISTICS. Our community is ready to answer.

CARAVAN LOGISTICS Reviews by Location