CARAVAN LOGISTICS Pay & Benefits reviews

Good cofe
AZ Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 March 2019
Good mantan eqepment and dood drivers
Hot working place not enogh pay.Free cap and shirt.Ruts are dood but loads are too heavy.Managers are nice.Yard is ok.
fun
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 November 2018
a good company to work in. the staff is pretty good. and they have a well maintained trucks. if it wasnt for the long hall, i would be working for this company for ever.
Decent place to work with zero job security.
Warehouse and Night Security (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 January 2014
The best part of working at Caravan was the people that I worked with during my time in the warehouse and a few of the nice drivers as well as one of the night dispatchers Helen I dealt with during the night security.

The most difficult part of working at Caravan was...well everything else. My pay was constantly incorrect which took days and weeks to correct. Working at Caravan over all was pretty sub-par due to the management staff I had to work under.

I learned a lot while I worked there mostly about myself so it was a decent experience
Pros
Close to the go train station for easy commute, good co-workers, decent benefits.
Cons
Very long hours, management plays favourites, no job security at all, little room for advancement.