CARAVAN LOGISTICS Management reviews

Lack of respect and loyalty to committed and experienced employees
AZ Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 March 2018
Lack of respect and loyalty to committed and experienced employees. Pros; occasional gifts (like Blue Jay tickets). Cons; lack of communication, between different levels of hierarchy.
Pros
occasional gifts (like Blue Jay tickets)
Cons
lack of communication, between different levels of hierarchy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON9 August 2017
Overall, a great place to work. Management is knowledgeable and very supportive, and has the ability to help in every aspect of the job. Very well structured and organized.
Very unbalance place to work at.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 September 2016
Pretty much, Do drop off loads and do pick ups out threw day around the G.T.A. Work long hours.

Management has no idea how to run a company, sorry to say some their there mechanics don't even have a Mechanics LICENSES. That work on the trucks.
Pros
5 mins drive from my house
Cons
Company needs better people to run it, Payroll never got my pay right ever and many another drivers, as well The COMPANY has no COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Good company
Truck Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 August 2016
For the drivers almost all the companies are the same.
This one has some management issues, but overall it is a great company, that i've worked for almost 9 years.
Decent place to work with zero job security.
Warehouse and Night Security (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 January 2014
The best part of working at Caravan was the people that I worked with during my time in the warehouse and a few of the nice drivers as well as one of the night dispatchers Helen I dealt with during the night security.

The most difficult part of working at Caravan was...well everything else. My pay was constantly incorrect which took days and weeks to correct. Working at Caravan over all was pretty sub-par due to the management staff I had to work under.

I learned a lot while I worked there mostly about myself so it was a decent experience
Pros
Close to the go train station for easy commute, good co-workers, decent benefits.
Cons
Very long hours, management plays favourites, no job security at all, little room for advancement.