Car Dealership

Car Dealership Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Found 1 review matching the search
I was in charge of making sure that the service and sales were on track for the day. In my experiences sales needed alot of extra credit to them to keep their spirits up and able to sell. The first 7 years of my experience with this dealership were excellent as I was considered the general manager and we increased sales every month and it was during the hardship in selling vehicles. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team work and the sales department and service department managers had respect and that was how I increased production.
Pros
set up and maintained a complete set of books up to and including the monthly financial statement, payroll, the owners were the very best to work for, the staff was respectful, the management team was excellent.
Cons
i loved my job, probably the only cons were new ownership, one of the owners did not appreciate my talents, he was a bit envious that i understood the business as a female, this was probably the only personality clash i have ever had in all my years of working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Car Dealership?