Car Dealership

Car Dealership Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
its good job and give energy to people
i get motivation when i deal with good customer

i like working in this atmosphere as long as
being self-employed is the best job. if you can get a dealership thats making good money, never leave it!!

I drove a new car every month pretty much. It was a lot of fun.
Pros
everythings on the boss
Cons
no work schedule
I was in charge of making sure that the service and sales were on track for the day. In my experiences sales needed alot of extra credit to them to keep their spirits up and able to sell. The first 7 years of my experience with this dealership were excellent as I was considered the general manager and we increased sales every month and it was during the hardship in selling vehicles. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team work and the sales department and service department managers had respect and that was how I increased production.
Pros
set up and maintained a complete set of books up to and including the monthly financial statement, payroll, the owners were the very best to work for, the staff was respectful, the management team was excellent.
Cons
i loved my job, probably the only cons were new ownership, one of the owners did not appreciate my talents, he was a bit envious that i understood the business as a female, this was probably the only personality clash i have ever had in all my years of working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Car Dealership?