Capitol Security Employee Reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
Love the work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 April 2018
Employer is great and I love my job and workplace. I get along great with my coworkers
We do hourly rounds and check the cameras fill out work reports on the shift as per job description. Management is very accommodating and deal with problems as they arise.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
No cons except low pay.
I kind of miss this job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2014
Well, since I wanted to jet off on my own for a bit on a student visa I had quit this job even though I enjoyed my work.

My bosses were nice and understanding. One would often bring coffee if I was working an overnight. I didn't mind working alone for long periods and the public I interacted with were very nice.

I would have gone back if not for the fact that I don't have a car to travel to the work (most is out of town) and the fact that I need to take a course to get my licence again.

At this time arranging to stay a week in Ottawa and $400 for the course are not what I am looking for.
WHIMIS or Smart Serve courses on the other hand will not be a problem for me to get.
Pros
I enjoyed the job and people.
Cons
$400 licence and no vehicle for transport