Capital Staffing Solutions Inc.

Capital Staffing Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Featured review
Capital Staffing Solutions Inc. selected this as a representative review
I have 18 years of the Dz trucking experience. Great place to work people very nice good pay to start. Great job placements there’s overtime. Overall good place to work.
Official response from Capital Staffing Solutions Inc.
22 October 2019
That's awesome! We appreciate your valued feedback and hope for an amazing and safe work days :) Your Capital Staffing Team!
I joined Capital about 2 months ago and I have never had any bad experience at work or with Capital. We use an app called work hub(to sign in/out and check schedule) with makes life much easier for everybody. Lots of overtime shifts, choice is yours. Staffs are great, they are both friendly and professional and never show bad attitude.
Pros
free coffee and snacks.
Cons
none so far.
The management is really helpful and cooperative. Being a new immigrant they helped me out land a job very easily and fast.The management is really accomodating to employee request and provide the best possible solution to the problems. Good performance is appreciated by management.Pay on Time and accurate
Pros
Nice Work Location, Good work life balance.
Cons
N/a
It’s long days and early morning and it’s a tough job on the body but once you’re use to it it’s an amazing job, would love to work there again sometime when my life isn’t so messy haha but overall great place to work great management good pay and good hours
Great workplace to have the opportunity to work in I’ve been greeted with great co workers who always have my back in any situations and I greatly enjoy it here happy to be introduced to this job.
Cons
Currently working for capital at GFL Hamilton. It’s a good place to work. Fast paced and the crews are good to work with. No crazy hours. Pay is not bad.
Pros
Good work /life balance
Cons
Some time the hours are long
I just started working and the process was easy to apply and everyone was very nice and helpful. They answered all the questions needed over the phone.
They really went above and beyond helping me to understand what I’d be doing and what I needed they hired me quick and the job is exactly as described the people here are awesome so that’s a bonus doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do and enjoy who’s around you and learn something new every day and busy 247 when I’m there is exactly what I was looking for
Pros
Water, were always on the road, Reliability, good hours
Cons
I have been at my position now about 2 weeks i love it and the people are great. The entire process for getting the job was fast and simple I applied and literally about 10 minutes later I had a call for a interview. I would highly recommend this company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Capital Staffing Solutions Inc.?
Great team of people that go above and beyond to communicate with there workers! They make sure you understand fully what is expected and how you can achieve as an employee.
It's a great place to work, the management is very helpful and understanding. Definitely recommend it as a staffing agency. Great communication and definitely good follow up process.
great staff got a job right away easy going and i enjoy the job i got from them recommend for anyone looking for work as soon as possible weekly pay at some places
Submitted my information to Capital Staffing Solutions on a thursday, was contacted same day by a representative who gave me a straightforward over the phone interview, and had me placed in a job by the very next day.Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for work! -Ronald
Pros
Good starting wage, immediate job placement
Cons
Placed job provided no work clothes, all day outside in the weather.
I've been with capital A Brief time the find them to be very professional as well as competent I'm finding work and business placements for employees and employers I recommend if you're looking for work you should give them a try
Positive environment friendly co workers and a great capital staffing agency, will highly recommend to friends family any anyone else who needs a good job
the days are long and out in the weather. But pay is good the workout is free. Co workers and management have been awesome. I'm happy to be working here and have started recommending it to friends. The work is hard and heavy but I feel its worth it.
Pros
ok pay good people
Cons
Weather
What can I say I’m working for a garbage truck company It’s Hollyn garbage pretty self-explanatory I don’t know what else to say but this wants me to say more.
Pros
12 hour shift guaranteed
Cons
12 hour shift guaranteed
I worked one day, got let go same day and they never paid me. Will ignore my calls and not respond. Been over 5 months now .I tried calling, leaving messages. They told me I would be paid on Friday. Never gave me a proper reason on why I was let go. Don’t care about the people that work for them.Don’t work for them if your actually looking for a job. Go somewhere else and know your job is safe.
Cons
Won’t pay you and waste your time
Everyone is very respectful and friendly. Good place to work if you like fast paced work, makes the days go by quick if thats what you like. Overall good job. Would recommand to anyone.
Pros
Very laidback atmosphere
Cons
Very hot indoors
Very nice on the phone, professional. Felt comfortable and I asked all my questions and got straight forward answers. I am starting out but I think I will enjoy it very much.
Pros
Good starting pay
they're on point! Get back to you promptly. Work for you. Get you hours. Always available. Never slack. Just all around good people. Happy to work for them.