Capital One Employee Review

A Challenge
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving TX11 June 2014
Not many shifts were offered for this position. I worked a 4/10 schedule Mon, Thurs-Sat from 6am-5-pm with Sun, Tues, and Wed off. I was also in school part time during this going there Mon-Fri 5:30-9:30pm in which I did tell my recruiter prior to getting the position. I had slight adjustments to this schedule for a little bit but only because I was down to my last hopes when I was at a position of losing my financial aid because I was not getting to school on time and my work schedule was adjusted to leaving at 4:30pm VS 5pm cutting my lunch into a 30min one VS 1hr. I enjoyed my co-workers dearly but my manager was a very hard person to work with. He was all about the numbers understanding that's his position but managers should have a sense of humanity as well since he is managing people not computers. The stress of that and everything else this company weighs down on their employees eventually had me on edge and crying almost every week. Great benefits but not worth the high stress.
Pros
Great benefits, employee appreciation
Cons
Favoritism, nonconsistant

Other Capital One Employee Reviews

Work Life Balance in Capital One
Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region13 March 2018
The company provides excellent compensation package with high paying salary and competitive incentives as well. The company observes a work-life-balance in every employee.
Pros
lots of freebies
Cons
don't have a fixed schedule
Learned a lot
JAVA DEVELOPER / WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2018
I worked as a Contractor. So, I used to get very minimum of the company benefits. But, Overall work culture and management is used to very good. Learned a lot while working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital One. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K