Capital District Health Authority Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse in Halifax, NS

Wonderful, very friendly and resourceful team
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS2 May 2014
Working for Capital Health in Victoria General Hospital was a great experience for me. It was both very challenging and rewarding to work with Capital Health. It was challenging because of the lack of resources, yet rewarding because of the excellent and knowledgeable staff that continuously helped each and supported each other in order to survive a day of work.
My typical day of work starts with assessment of my patients, caring out nursing procedures, communicating with other members of multidisciplinary team and advocating for my patients.
Working as a Registered Nurse is continuous learning process to be able to provide the best and safe care to the patients.
The hardest part of my work is to provide the best care while working with limited nursing staff.
Rewarding part of my work is when, going home after my shift is finished, knowing that I did everything I could to help my patients to go through their ordeal and they appreciated my work.