Capita Resourcing Employee Reviews

The Capita culture is very enthusiastic
Senior Framework Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead10 May 2018
A typical day at Capita is full of challenges but also rewards. The people include senior management always have time for our opinions ans suggestions. The hardest part of my job is working in a huge stress role trying to prioritize and juggle everything and the most enjoyable part is working with my colleagues and facing a new challenge every day.
great company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 March 2018
great people and interesting environment to work in.

with long term prospects and career progression

this job as plenty of benefits every Friday the whole team socializes
Disapointing place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke6 September 2017
Workplace culture is poor. Management have little respect or consideration for their staff. A none enjoyable working environment. No room for progression and Senior Management show no interest in anyone who wants to progress.
Contract Role
Project Co Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire16 August 2017
Carried out a short term project with Capita over 4 months. Over the short contract they were flexible and happy to accommodate my personal circumstances. The management were open to feedback and I would recommend Capita to future employees
productive
TEACHING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2017
Capita is very good to gain experience. It give you the opportunity to go into different schools and work with different individuals. But however, the placements are not permanent and you have to always be ready to travel to different places.
Pros
free travel
Cons
different locations
Helpful, proactive and good communication
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire3 July 2017
Capita have always been prompt and efficient at finding placements and keeping me in supply work. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and understand your requirements.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No work in the school holidays (for teachers)
Capita
Divisional Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Leeds, UK5 June 2017
Capita was a good company to work for. With minimal experience I was taken on after university and start earning valuable experience to be able to start my career
Don't bother
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Berkshire9 May 2017
There is three things i love about working here...

the people you work with (not including mangerials), the fact it is opposite the train station and the last being, that it is close to the town centre.

the job i quite enjoy.. but everything else is not worth it!

you can't get a pay rise and they have made quite a few departments redundant however the new CEO rocks in the office in Christian Louboutins!

Very poor management, poor salary, they dont look out for you and everything is looking after themselves.
Pros
the people
Cons
everything
Good office environment
Representative analyst (Current Employee) –  Tower Courts, Foleshill Road, Coventry27 March 2017
My shift starts at four and finishes at ten. Before we started on the floor we had three weeks of training which was helpful and incisive. Getting on the floor, we always had at least one manager available to help us who were friendly and have been excellent at helping us progress. The workplace is a relaxed, friendly environment where it is easy for people to get work done without being distracted. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to use my strong analytical skills to hit and exceed my targets.
Credit COntroller.
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London30 January 2017
. Nice environment
. Nice team to work
.Good Training
. Managing more than 400 account in a month
. Answering queries
. Chasing people to collect money
great eduction service
Supply Nursery Nurse (Former Employee) –  Liverpool10 December 2016
very friendly staff always willing to find suppy work alays when needed always paid on time with time sheets etc highly reccommede d supply education team
Busy and enerjetic work place
Office Manager / PA (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead25 May 2016
Office Management / PA
Worked with some great people.
gained lots of new skills and was able to progress.
nice environment to work in
Good flexibility
Learner Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wales9 May 2016
I have never been without work whilst working with Capita Education Resourcing. The pay is pretty reasonable however, you have to register with an umbrella company and as such, they take a cut of your pay each week for no apparent reason!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Umbrella companies
Productive and fun workplace.
Teaching Assistant and Intervention tutor (Current Employee) –  Cardiff29 February 2016
On a daily basis I'm fortunate enough to teach and develop young children in a variety of subjects This gives me a great sense of achievement and fulfillment. teach small intervention groups for Year 3 pupils with learning difficulties, which involves developing their numeracy and literacy skills. I have weekly targets for pupils assigned to me in their individual education plan.It's my job to utilize time management to push children to excel and be the best they can be.
Great for short term option only
officer (Former Employee) –  ENG9 December 2015
Great for a 6 week contract but was told it would be 3 months
Sent me out to Interview at the Hospital but their local office had closed down the following day - hence no feedback hence no data refs or contact as their staffs had all left. The parent company was Capita but they have no record of my contract or my hard to find references that were so important at the time.
Pros
Nice Team
Cons
they lost my Data and References
Many pros and cons
Secondary teacher (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG3 September 2015
Fantastic, friendly staff. I wouldn't work for another teaching agency, yet the pay rate has plummeted since the onset of the recession. Furthermore, there are 'quiet' periods at the start and finish of the academic year, meaning that many of us doing supply work have to be hideously parsimonious... and holidays are out of th question. I love working for the staff, although it is annoying on the occasions when you get up at the crack of dawn... and no phonecall arrives.
Pros
Travel is reimbursed.
Cons
Very long days as I have no car. And not pensionable!
Supply Teacher Agency
Supply Teacher (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG29 August 2015
Well-established company / The company works very well to provide you with work-placements / Generous pay / Very friendly and easy-going
Pros
Generous pay
Cons
No permanent contract, but long placements are possible
Adaptability is key!
Cover supervisor/teaching assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton5 July 2015
A "typical day" is a difficult one to summarise as it can involve working in a variety of different schools, with a plethora of different members of staff with ages ranging from early years right up to post 16. I am someone that likes to work and likes a challenge so I don't often say no to an assignment. I feel fortunate to have been involved in working in so many school categories because it does broaden your horizon and gives you a vast and diverse range of experience - not to mention how good it makes you look as an individual, it puts you in a good position to get a job in just about any school you want (providing you have relevant qualifications of course).

The ability to be flexible and adaptable is a very handy trait to have as you may often get a phone call at 8am asking if you can arrive at a school by 8.30am, this can be frustrating at times but it is something that I would recommend being adaptable towards, eventually, you get used to it.
Cons
poor lack of communication between consultants
Depressing work atmosphere
sales reviewer (Former Employee) –  Glasgow10 March 2015
No training or assistance from management. left to learn on your own but pushed for targets. No communication. It was like being in a concentration camp.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
No communication or training
Awful.
call centre (Former Employee) –  North West20 February 2015
A typical day of work that consist's of hard effort, with unrealistic target driven environments and you still get the managers who are only driven by numbers and to which do not understand or care about anything that could have been taken into account as the targets always seem to be over the human standards (trying to get blood out of a stone). Management is terrible, everything changes and nobody seems to know what they are doing as they do not get the right staff with the appropriate skills to manage. They also do not make their staff feel very valuable to the company, they are just a number and if you don't meet standards then they just blame you, despite no adequate training that they demand.