Capilano Suspension Bridge Park logo
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park

Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work

Love working at Capilano Suspension Bridge park.Nature is the best and super nice.Management is helpful, funny and dedicated.Always open to switch shifts if necessary.

Pros

Free coffee, free access, family tickets, discount

Cons

Overcrowded during summer and Christmas

Chaotic fun workplace

To summarize working here, it's a good 9-5 type of job if you just need hours. BUT you don't really get any benefits and you get worked fairly hard. The higher-up don't see to competent when it comes to helping their workers. It's always about making the most money with seeing how little they can pay their workers.

Productive and fun workplace with great management.

A highlight of working at Capilano Suspension Bridge are the friendly staff. Management does their best to keep things organized, and to keep everyone in the loop about current park events. Questions are always welcome, no matter how long you've been working there.

Fun and safe work environment

All of my supervisors were so helpful and understanding in any situation I was in. Always willing to help and doing so with a smile and calm, collected attitude. This allowed for a positive safe work environment and happy co-workers to go along with it!

Pros

free snacks and dinners

Cons

none!

Environnement de travail agréable

Très bonne entreprise, l'équipe et le cadre de travail est agréable.

Ambiente lavorativo rilassante e comodo

mi sono trovata molto bene, i manager sono bravi, bella esperienza

Good place to work if you like to be outdoor

Nice place to work in summer if you like to be busy, fast-paced environment, and meeting different people everyday. Slow and steady in a shoulder season, but you'll be out, wet, and cold.

Fun atmosphere nice people rewarding work very interesting location great management would not hesitate to work here again in the future great interview process

Managers were amazing!

Everyone is management were so welcoming and friendly. I would totally recommend this job for the management. The only con would be that when hiring high schoolers, they can be very rude towards outcasts working there

Great, fun experience!

Capilano attracts people from all over the world. The culture is rich with diversity and travel, both with the patrons and the employees. Met some wonderful people there. Was on a seasonal contract. Would go back.

Jobs at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park

See more jobs

good job for working in customer service

i worked as a park safety host in the winter, so i was working in the cold a lot. they provided us with nice uniforms and a very nice jacket to keep us warm. management was fairly strict and i had one manager who was not particularly kind to me, but they no longer work there. learned how to use walkie-talkies and interact with the public

Fun workplace with seeing many peopple from all over the world

This is one of the famous sightseeing places in Vancouver. I really enjoyed working inside such an attractive place. They had a nice training day playing games to learn their company policy, history and those facilities inside the park.

Fun place to work with excellents views

Awesome company to work,poor management as a Family business, good benefit package, most staff is part time students so lots of stress, but fun at the same time

Highly recommended

The only thing that I didn't like it's that managers sometimes would short your hours without an specific reason. However, it's a great place to work, everyone is nice to you and there's a huge team work between departments as well as within yours.

Great place for students

Lots of great co-workers from the high school. The supervisors were really accessible and fair. I enjoyed all the people I worked with and would happily work there again.

Decent place to work

I worked here during the busy seasons (summer & winter) and the jobs were decent. The work wasn't too bad and the people working there are great, making the working environment better that it really was.

Awesome place to work!!

Fantastic environment, great co-workers, and fun/engaged leadership. I can't recommend this organization enough!! Especially for people who want to be a part of the tourism industry, or young people looking for a place to develop solid work habits and experiences that will serve as a killer foundation for future endeavors.

Lovely people and fun place to work but poor management

Everyone working there, as well as customers were extremely friendly and happy to be at the bridge. It was a great team environment but the management change is not running smoothly and there are many visible conflicts between managers and employees.

High energy environment

This job requires high energy at all times and the ability to stand on your feet for long hours, ensure that you are prepared for the weather as the park is opened 364 days a year!

Well run and very interactive.

The Capilano Suspension Bridge is one of the more beautiful areas in Vancouver. There are tons of things for visitors to do during their time on the grounds. Very friendly and helpful staff as well as delicious food and amazing views.

Bad training and managements

Terrible training structure - I was alone on my first 8 hour shift (opening) with no formal training or paperwork and not one supervisor came to check on me. It’s a good thing I have cafe experience as a supervisor or else it would have been difficult. They promise shifts but I got one 5 hour shift in a week when my availability was opened. The hr manager Lost my personal banking info, no regard to that and just over all seems like they don’t know what their doing.
  • Capilano Suspension Bridge Park