Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Employee Review

lots of nice people

11 December 2018
Capilano is definitely a young persons gig. The vast majority of staff are under 25 years of age. Many middle management are in their mid to late 20's. There are a few old timers there. The problem is the park pays very poorly. Some longtime staff are only making 15.75 per hour this is after 10 years there. That is very sad. Working conditions are beautiful and staff seem to have fun. Guests are 97% easy to deal with and there is little stress. There are generous staff discounts, fun staff events and nice summer, Christmas bashes. My only advice to the CEO is to pay people what they are worth.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
lovely place to work
Cons
wages are very poor
9 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
Everyone is management were so welcoming and friendly. I would totally recommend this job for the management. The only con would be that when hiring high schoolers, they can be very rude towards outcasts working there
12 May 2017
Same role
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Delta, BC
I really enjoy the flexibility they have with shifts. The environment is also one of its very exciting features of working there. The money isn't the best.
Pros
Social work environment
Cons
Money
12 June 2020
Same location
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
All of my supervisors were so helpful and understanding in any situation I was in. Always willing to help and doing so with a smile and calm, collected attitude. This allowed for a positive safe work environment and happy co-workers to go along with it!
Pros
free snacks and dinners
Cons
none!