Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Employee Review

Amazing supervisors and steady work

14 May 2018
I loved working at Cap, it's always so full of happy people. Management is very fair and conscientious of their employees' needs. Property is big and beautiful, employees are wonderful, only problem is the traffic on Cap Road sometimes messing up transit.
4.0Job security/advancement
26 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Seasonal Job as a Park Safety Host (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
i worked as a park safety host in the winter, so i was working in the cold a lot. they provided us with nice uniforms and a very nice jacket to keep us warm. management was fairly strict and i had one manager who was not particularly kind to me, but they no longer work there. learned how to use walkie-talkies and interact with the public
23 April 2019
Same roleSame location
North Vancouver -Park Host (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
This job requires high energy at all times and the ability to stand on your feet for long hours, ensure that you are prepared for the weather as the park is opened 364 days a year!
12 June 2020
Same location
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
All of my supervisors were so helpful and understanding in any situation I was in. Always willing to help and doing so with a smile and calm, collected attitude. This allowed for a positive safe work environment and happy co-workers to go along with it!
Pros
free snacks and dinners
Cons
none!
  1. Amazing supervisors and steady work