Capgemini
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Capgemini Employee Reviews

Canada139 reviews
Be clear and direct with what you ask for
If you are quiet and expecting your growth to happen on it's own by relying too much on the management, you will never grow. I felt the job security but could never be certain about my growth.
I worked on an extended contract for Capgemini and found my colleagues, management team and support services were excellent. Several of the groups within the organization seemed a little management heavy, but they had trust in their teams so there was no micromanagement.
Highly recommend Capgemini AS a wrokplace.
Excellent Management
It is an absolute pleasure working here -dealing with various types of clients and advisors-my team is amazing to work with.Dealing with discussing Life and Health Insurance-discussing how important it is to habe te right kind of Life and Health Insurance-saving the business-convincing the clients not to cancel-making referrals, I made 170 referrals in one year!My QA is above 95%
Pros
Excelllent Management
Cons
Need to be punctual and hardworking
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Environnement de travail productif et agréable ...
nice but competitive and cut throat
nice people, clever management, good benefits, and extended coverage.

Job is insured sometimes due to lack of projects so you are always on your toes.
Good working culture
A great place to work and learn via new opportunities. The management is great and quite helpful. Clients and projects from various domains add to our network and connects.
Review
Great culture open minded good managers but you are like on a contract job. If for some time you do not have a billable cleint you loose job.
Managers are supportive.

Pros

get trainings etc free

Cons

You loose job if not billable to end client, Capgemini there are not many projects in canada, US has more but they can apply L1 or T4 for you, You need to search for your own project be a sales person for sell to sell yourself internally
Terrible Senior Management
Very cliquish and immature environment. Performance comes second to social stature within. Promotions based on friendships/clique. One of the poorest managed places I've ever seen.
Nice Company
Good place to work and employee friendly.
People prefer to work here.

I love this company and I got the opportunity to work in different country as well from my base location.
Productive and fun filled
One of the best company I worked with. I had an opportunity to learn lots of things at work and this has also helped me a lot in my day to day activity and also in my personal life.

The Work culture is very productive and fun filled. The support provide by the company is also very impressive.
Good but you loose job if on bench for 1 month or so
Managers are supportive.
Pros
get trainings etc free
Best company to grow
Technical and management skills are imparted to all. Internal training programs are best in industry. You will be exposed to all sorts of scenario that will help you to develop on management skills.
Pros
super training programs, technological projects
Cons
Internal posting may not be ideal for all
Good Company to work for.
Good Company to work for. I will recommend people to consider Cap Gemini as an option. good work and life balance. good market presence in Toronto. and Leading vendor for RPA resources
Great Company to work for
Good comapny to work for. Great managers. Everything is organized and they take good care of their employees. Lot of Flexible options to work. An overall Employee friendly company.
Overwhelmeing
This company has been drowning for months, overworking their already hard working employees and not bringing on the proper amount of staff needed. They have had great people that made a difference in the company leave due to stress that caused them more then enough frustration to want to leave their position. On top of that pressuring people into doing overtime which is completely unacceptable.
wonderful environment
work life balance
good projects and new technologies to learn with

wonderful maternity parental benefits

better opportunities

free snacks

versatile upcoming projects
Cons
nothing
Lien avec l'entreprise agréable
Je suis étudiant et travaille en tant qu'ambassadeur pour Capgemini, donc à distance. Les contacts sont faciles et agréables.
Nightmare !!
This place doesn't offer any room for advancement for good workers. The Pettiness and favoritism bullying atmosphe. Pay scale all over the place . Management secretive, gossiping , back stabbing.
Full of favoritism - do some research before get hired
No advancement at all. The more you work, the more load you get. Completely unbalanced work distributed by mgmt. Only favorite people would get opportunity to move forward. I highly suggest to check the reviews and do some research before get hired.
Challenging environment to work in
Capgemini is a very large company, so review would vary based on the team or project worked on and immediate management. I would say, the environment I worked in was very tough in this respect. Benefits are par for companies this size.
No job security at all.
Capgemini Canada has very little business or accounts in Canada and therefore opportunities within the organization is extremely limited. I found the management is out of touch with the actual real workforce. Pay is good but again there is no job security at all.