Capco

Capco Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
It really depends on the project you are on. Some projects offer many client interactions and powerpoint work, others are more computer-facing with analysis.
As a consultant with Capco you will thrive in a fast-paced, high performing environment, while at the same time enjoying a collaborative and stimulating atmosphere.
This is definitely a get-in-and-get-out kind of place for most people. You're typical cubicle type of environment that feels stuffy and tense. Only worked on contract, but was offered full-time. Didn't except because I was young and already felt very anxious just by being there each day. if you want good money, do a contract position and take a break afterwards.
Enjoyed my many years working here. Loved the travel opportunities and working in the USA in addition to Canada. Coaching staff and being coached is a great system in my opinion. Would be very happy to work there again in the near future
If you are a technology or design professional looking for an opportunity to work for large banks or insurance companies then this is a good opportunity.
I didn't like the company culture. Soon after I started we were talking about firing people a couple of weeks before Christmas. Some senior people were not always honest with clients. It seemed to be all about driving revenue.
Not a lot of variety in the types or projects the firm wins, a lot of digital delivery or tech implementation projects. Not a whole lot of anything else.
Probably one of the best companies I have worked at. Fantastic office atmosphere, hard working people who want to get the job done.
Made friends for life here.
The smartest partners in the business; exceptionally talented staff; great management, fun place to work
Pros
Lots of social activities on Fridays and the summers
Cons