Cantest

Cantest Employee Reviews for Web Designer

Found 1 review matching the search
I witnessed more junior developers here experience very negative treatment from management in the form of passive aggressiveness and insults all sent over chat apps. Management uses the threat of firing and literally impossible deadlines to try and force productivity. There is very little respect or trust placed in the employees here. I also was punished when asking for help or explanations as to dev decisions made and found it hard to integrate into this company compared to others in the past although my experience as a dev in this country is limited I have heard some management say racist things and complain about employees not knowing english yet openly hire recent immigrants because they will work for less pay. This is totally unacceptable in any workplace but nobody is held accountable due to structure of management. benefits are decent but were not given when promised. I was forced to wait and was never told why. If youre experienced and have a good head, and prefer to come in to work and buckle down without asking questions, you could fit in well here. Their work culture would have been perfect for a 1970s tech company. there are however some wonderful people in the rank and file of the company, but constant negativity seems to be stuck inside the small dev team which is a shame. the company has great potential under the right leadership.
Pros
catered lunches twice monthly paid for by employee
Cons
very unreasonable and petty management