CanTalk Canada Employee Reviews

Flexible, works with your schedule, learn new skills
interpreter for Cantalk Canada (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 December 2017
Intriguing work that requires me to think on the spot and utilize my interpersonal skills. I also like how flexible the job is so that it can work with my lifestyle. Overall, a great work experience.
Pros
Flexible, constantly learning new things
Cons
I'm on call so my hours are not guaranteed
Excellent Canadian Company
Telephone Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 June 2017
I am very happy working with Cantalk Canada. They are very professional and punctual. They treat me with all respect and always giving feedback. I recommend them to all interpreters.
good relation ship with workers
arabic <> english interpreter and translator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 November 2016
very good company but i look for more work because i need more money. hopefully I can find other companies same like you. I like working from home and i brefere this kind of job.
Pros
nothing free
Cons
lots of hours
bon environnement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 May 2016
Je recommande cette compagnie a d'autres personnes, j'ai beaucoup aimé mon experience de travail à Cantalk.
Pros
courtoisie, professionnalisme
Cons
avantages sociaux
Great customer service job
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 April 2016
I love the problem-solving and customer service skills I developed dring my time at CanTalk. I was able to demonstrate my ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
A place to develop one's skills in the Lenguage Interpretation field.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 November 2015
During my time there, I gained the ability to interact with clients in a fast-paced, demanding working environment.
I also honed my Spanish/English Interpretation skills.
Pros
Honed my Enlgish/Spanish Interpretation skills
Cons
Short and invariable hours
Things learned, Interaction with managers and coworkers, hardest and fun parts of this job.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba3 February 2015
The values of direct interactions with humans and their various points of views based on their expertise help to come up with methods for solving problems.
Managers reviewed my completed works and reports in the weekly basis, they implemented my recommendations, they directed changes which helped improve the automation of the scheduling. My co-workers made up the great team to work with, when I went on leave they took over my duties for the given time of my leave. The hardest parts of this job were the cause to be more creative. Numbers of requests, and languages had led to create an automated tool to write the schedule. The most enjoyable part of this creativity is an easy working routine with better accuracy. and short time periods.
Pros
Periodically dinner together, almost everyone's birthdays
Cons
Un predictable changes
Great Co-Workers, Flexible
International Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB Canada29 October 2013
Excellent work environment, training, Interpreting Itself is self-gratifying and you can learn a lot through the different accounts. However the pay is not that good.
Pros
Great schedules and location
Benefits
Flexible work hours
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2012
It can be very busy through ou the day. The company provides on-site interpretation.
productive
Call Center Agent / french interpreter (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 March 2012
fast-paced environment. translating english to french over the phone. doing technical support for 6 flags online store