Canship Ugland Ltd Employee Reviews

Good Company
HSE Administrator (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL15 May 2017
Learned alot during my short time with this company. Very friendly staff. Hours of work were good. Good working atmosphere, but not many oppotunities to further career.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Advancement opportunities
great company
Internship (Former Employee) –  St.Johns12 August 2015
a great company to work for and great people

they helped me a lot wity my workterm . they really did give me the guidance to grow on my own
Productive and Fun workplae
Marine Cooking Cadet (Former Employee) –  St. John's nl11 August 2015
A typical day at work would be be from 5:30am to 6:30-7pm. I learned a lot of different cooking methods and work related skills that I believe will benefit me in the work field given an opportunity to work. I have learned the essential skills to time manage and how to keep work life and social life separate. I have a great personality that I believe would be beneficial to your company and I can fit in very easily given my outgoing witty personality. The hardest job I have done thus far is being away on my work term. Although it was hard work I learned very quickly what had to be done and in the end got the job done all in a good days work. The most enjoyable part of work would be the gratitude given by my fellow co workers after a nice freshly prepared meal.
Pros
Learning expirence
Cons