Canpages Employee Review

The best work environment I have ever worked in yet!
Admin Assistant/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 September 2012
Canpages offered me a great opportunity as soon as I came to Canada. I started there as a temp but soon was offered a full time position. I worked for Canpages for 6 years and unfortunately they closed their doors after Yellow Pages accquired the Company. Almost 100% restructuring resulted in lay offs.

I learned a lot at Canpages with the support of my co-workers and the management.

It was a great place to work as everybody who worked there was also wonderful. Canpages offered flexible hours and a casual work atmosphere. It was fast paced with deadlines but because of the work environment all staff was happy and never any delays with deadlines.

It just was a nice nice place to work.
Pros
a fast paced place of work yet a lot of fun
Cons
sometimes too casual

Other Canpages Employee Reviews

no longer applicable
Advertising Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 April 2017
Capages is no longer around as they were bought out by yellow pages.A typical day there was spent pounding the pavement looking to promote an alternative to the yellowpages.
Productive fun environment with good management
Multimedia Consultant (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 April 2017
A typical day at work was serving our clients advertising needs in the mobile, internet and print advertising sector. The team were enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job was the decline of print advertising where we made bigger commissions. The most enjoyable part of the job was our corporate culture.
Pros
Unlimited Ceiling
Cons
Bought by Yellow Pages