Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited

Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Highly disorganized and disconnected company operations.
Poor planning, trust issues, toxic culture, "old boys club" mentalities and practices.

Poor communication tools and resources, disjointed projects, improper personnel involvement, out-of-date models and methodologies. Several impactful roles held by personnel with questionable skills. Too heavy a hand from Japan HQ; not in line with Canadian healthcare needs or expectations. Lots of red tape, very little direction, company visions and goals without proper processes.

Not a positive inclusive culture or a rewarding experience in any way.
I enjoy very much as well as the people I work with. My typical day starts at 7:00 and ends at 3:00 but I have to be flexible and be available as required.

I work 95% of the time alone in the office, tend to all the needs of the office. Work without daily supervision and I am good with this, my supervisor is available when I need his support he is located at our Head Office in Markham.
Difficult culture to work with. Issues with honesty and clear direction. Very reactive to market, lacks planning and execution. Lack of team approach.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited?