Cancom Security

Cancom Security Pay & benefits reviews: Security Guard

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Not great

My supervisor changed over 5 times in the 1 year I worked here. Management was never really helpful. The job wasn't fun. But the schedule was flexible. Not a terrible job.

Pros

Flexible hrs

Cons

Bad middle management

Jobs are typically simple depending on your placement. Management/Operations are very rude.

Worked with this company for over a year, hardest part of the job is collecting your pay cheque. The most enjoyable part is actually receiving your pay cheque. Management is usually not there during the hours that they say they're there but a smelly golden retriever they keep in the office is usually there. They pick and choose who they want to give mobile shifts to, even if you might have more experience than that other individual. Very unfair company, I could go on for days.

Pros

Pays well, depending on the site

Cons

Bad hours, bad management, office smells like wet dog

Fun workplace and great co workers

its a very safe environment to work in and you feel energized and motivated to work all the time. A lot of thongs can be learned for example Communication skills.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Less hours

Great place to work, kind employees and management.

Good team environment, good pay. They were able to work around my schedule while I was in school. Multiple contracts with different businesses allowed for unique experiences.

Very physically demanding position. Friendly staff.

My position is very physically demanding. I like the staff I work with. The pay rate is very much a concern for me, since I am a single mom and need to support my daughter and I.