Cancer Care Ontario Employee Review

View all Cancer Care Ontario reviews

Good salary, benefits & job security; but no culture, incentive to stay, and little work life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2013
I have worked at Cancer Care Ontario for two years. Most of the people that work there are friendly and educated, however, there is a lot of corporate policy which gets in the way of getting work done.

While the pay and benefits are fairly good, there is little to no culture at the company. Most of the workers come in and force a smile in the morning and are gone at 5pm with little or no social aspect.

If you are simply looking for a job and are comfortable without much ability to advance, no bonuses, and little social/culture in the company you may be satisfied.
Pros
pay, work hours
Cons
no corporate culture, corporate policy makes it difficult to do your job

Other Cancer Care Ontario Employee Reviews

Was a good experience
Team Lead, Operations - Access to Care Program (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
I learned a lot working at CCO, as it was early in my career and my manager made it a really good experience. Salary and benefits were really good, too. I would go back if my manager was still there.
Student Strategic Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
Do-what-you-can sort of work environment. Lots of opportunity to grow. Management always willing to listen to employees and employees actively contribute and create positive change in the work environment.