Cancer Care Ontario Employee Review

View all Cancer Care Ontario reviews

RUN AWAY - unless you're a total slacker and love seeing nothing accomplished.
Ex-Screening Dept. (Former Employee) –  Toronto19 August 2013
Gotta love all the reviews written by 'lifer' pub sec slugs. CCO is a great place to learn jack. Except how to waste tax money and pretend that you're busy.
If you've ever entertained the idea of moving from the private sector to something 'meaningful' - spare yourself the grief.
I've witnessed nothing but pathetic, inept management and some of the most vengeful immature behaviour from people who should know better. What a terrible waste of a good cause and our hard earned tax money.
Read more accurate reviews elsewhere.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Pros
Cons
Zero upward mobility, must suck up, watch capable colleagues pushed out by incompetents fearing that they'll be discovered.

Other Cancer Care Ontario Employee Reviews

Was a good experience
Team Lead, Operations - Access to Care Program (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
I learned a lot working at CCO, as it was early in my career and my manager made it a really good experience. Salary and benefits were really good, too. I would go back if my manager was still there.
Student Strategic Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
Do-what-you-can sort of work environment. Lots of opportunity to grow. Management always willing to listen to employees and employees actively contribute and create positive change in the work environment.