Cancer Care Ontario Employee Review

View all Cancer Care Ontario reviews

Hard to get contract renewed, but a fantastic opportunity
ASSOCIATE ANALYST (JR. DEVELOPER) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2014
Other than the fact that it's hard to get a renewal for contractors, or even shift into a permanent position, CCO is a fantastic place to work and I enjoyed my time there. I learned a few new skills from this place and was glad to give my contribution to the fight against cancer. Not many people talk to each other though...
Pros
Great pay, management is very open and transparent
Cons
hard to stay there, employee interaction is minimal

Other Cancer Care Ontario Employee Reviews

Was a good experience
Team Lead, Operations - Access to Care Program (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
I learned a lot working at CCO, as it was early in my career and my manager made it a really good experience. Salary and benefits were really good, too. I would go back if my manager was still there.
Student Strategic Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
Do-what-you-can sort of work environment. Lots of opportunity to grow. Management always willing to listen to employees and employees actively contribute and create positive change in the work environment.