Canalta Food Services Ltd. Employee Reviews

Great place to work and gain experience
Assistant Manager - A&W Restaurant Regina (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK30 August 2019
worked with the company for almost 7 years, And I'm saying it's a good company to work with, In any work you do, it's always not easy at first, but with proper training and eagerness to learn then it will be easy eventually, the secret is,if you're not sure just ASK. and that was me. I was lucky to be in the right plane at the right time. The Trainer was great the co-workers are also very helpful too, so I was able to learn the things that I need to learn quickly. if the company sees your potential they let you grow and for training's outside the city and oversea.
Don’t join a Canalta restaurant
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB18 July 2018
Ugh, I only worked there a couple weeks and it was beyond terrible. I was hired as a Restaurant Manager. After doing the e-learning they just throw you into it without training you. No shoulder-to-shoulder training whatsoever. Just start working a station and be expected to know it. Oh but your subordinates will be able to tell you what you’re doing wrong all the time in a rude tone. That’s a great way to appear incompetent and not ever build any credibility. You’ll basically work on a station 95% of the time and not wind up doing really any managerial work. Also, the restaurant was required to be left alone without a shift manager most days. Yeah like that’s going to work out.? Oh and since when is it okay to schedule a salaried employee 6 days per week? I never felt comfortable there and hated every moment there just as much as the staff hated each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canalta Food Services Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Canalta Food Services Ltd. Reviews by Job Title