CanaDream Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrid Place to Work
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitehorse, YT8 April 2019
Totally lied about what the position was. The ad said Guest Service Representative and it was actually scouring every nook and cranny of the RV units. Manager was rude!
Worst experience EVER!!
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC13 February 2019
Last minute schedule changes and if you couldn't work the changed schedule due to prior commitments that you made for outside work hours, you are berated in front of the entire staff, and were told that the job comes before anything else. In other words, You have to be available to them even on your days off. I was yelled at for not answering my phone on my days off, and was told that I must ALWAYS answer, and come in on days off if they call. Supervisors had their "pets"
They made a rule that people that spoke other languages were NOT allowed to speak their language around English speaking people. They were yelled at in front of other staff that they MUST SPEAK ENGLISH.
Pros
Cons
So many
Good Place
Preparations department (Former Employee) –  Whitehorse, YT17 January 2019
A very good place to work. Not good if you want a big social life, but very good if you're hardworking and looking to make money. I highly recommend this job.
Fun Workplace, felt like a Family
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC21 September 2018
I worked at Canadream for 6 Years. A lot of my colleagues were like family to me. Great Customer Service Job. Good Wages, fair Raises that came quick.
Bad place to work
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC29 August 2018
Lets see ,they let there supervisors physically push you around.
And when you report it to them they tell you how good they are.
When you have had enough and quit, then try and get paid ,they ignore you for days and then threaten you with a harassment ,after month or so.
It took me about 2months to finally get paid.Oh and they pay very low wages and tell you that you are at the bottom of the barrel and you don't mean anything the company.
Cons
Good place to make new connections
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB20 June 2018
Canadream is great with their management, and amazing with their guests. I was happy to be part of the team. And It was my pleasure working with them.
Pros
Get paid while training, and employee benefits
Cons
Long hours, and location a little difficult to get to for someone without a vehicle.
Great place
RV Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 June 2018
Nice work enviroment, great location at Calgary, you have pretty much everything you need on hand, new units, technology, everything to make your job better.
Gained practical communication and sales skills
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 May 2018
The most enjoyable experience was being introduced to hospitality and customer service in an optimistic environment that provided extraordinary service to its guest by meeting mutual ground.
Productive and fun workplace
Guest Service Representative / Shop Helper (Former Employee) –  Whitehorse, YT26 September 2017
At CanaDream you can be part of a nice team and fulfill yourself in a productive and fun workplace. You see what's happening behind the scene of a RV rental and give guests a WOW! effect.
great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 May 2017
great work environment, nice people, great management team, the job its self is not very hard once you get the hang of everything, but for the first two weeks there will be lots of information to memorize
Pros
good hours
Cons
nothing
enjoyable work environment
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS2 May 2017
I learned a lot about motorhomes, typical day was busy, some slow periods, my manager was very approachable, hardest part of the job was not getting enough hours per week, most enjoyable was dealing with a lot of different people from all parts of the world
Pros
discounts for staff on rentals
Cons
not enough hours for the most part
volatile
Guest Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary16 April 2017
If you want a boss who explodes without warning at nothing and anything that is in the way.. Canadream will be your dream job. if you love the excitment of unprofessional practices and being forced to work outside of your job description.. Canadream is for you. If yo love last minute scheduling changes on a whim.. its the place for you.
Great Place Great Management
RV Technician (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 February 2017
Nothing bad to say at all, they make you part of the family right away and are very understanding of family and obligations. The owner/CEO visits each location
Pros
Great atmosphere, great employees, great manager, clean place, profit sharing
Cons
Run down building and very cold shop.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 September 2016
Excellent company to work for! They start you off at a great wage, and if you work hard, and are committed, its only up from there! Very good with employees in terms of getting them hours as well, in such a turbulent economic environment in Alberta. Management and ownership also very friendly and willing to work with you to make you the best possible employee. Do little things for employees as well, like company functions and bringing in dounuts and muffins weekly. Shows that they care about their employees. Defiantly would consider this place to work for anyone who is looking for a summer seasonal job
Pros
Good management/ownership, positive work enviornment, all the hours you want if you are a valuable employee
Cons
Unfortunatly just seasonal, otherwise id work there year-round
Great place Matt greatest guy in the world.
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 February 2016
Canadream was an amazing company to work for. just as i started Canadream Calgary was expanding to a new location the way they did things always just seemed smart. I would work for Canadream again for sure.
Pros
full days
Cons
None.
Goed bedrijf in vele opzichten
Guest Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 June 2015
Goede training, begeleiding en coaching. Dit bedrijf zorgt niet alleen goed voor haar gasten, maar zeker ook voor haar personeel. Aan te raden voor een ieder die een nieuw avontuur zoekt in het fantastische Canada!
Friendly work environment, teamwork, closeness amongst co-workers
Interior Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Whitehorse, Yukon27 February 2015
I really enjoyed working at Canadream. the whole work environment was very efficient and worked together on our busiest months. Despite the work-load being fairly large, we did our best to not let the stress get to our heads and worked through it. Very friendly management, I never felt intimidation from anyone around me. Genuinely enjoyed my time at Canadream.
Pros
Working together, friendly management and co-workers, pizza lunch after busy days
Cons
Slim to none.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CanaDream Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.