Canadian Western Bank Employee Review

View all Canadian Western Bank reviews

Cwb
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 September 2013
It was a great Place to work. I had a great experience working as a Teller. I wanted to move up into an Administrative role but was not given the Opportunity.
Pros
The Benefits
Cons
Staying late

Other Canadian Western Bank Employee Reviews

Awesome Benefits, fair pay
Senior Retail Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 April 2018
Loved working here and regretted leaving. The benefits are second to none and they're a good bunch to work for. I love that they don't push credit product like big banks do - you can actually sleep at night - and there are little perks and rewards for doing a good job.

There is plenty of space for moving up, if you want to, and if you don't want to, there is no pressure to do so. Raises are regular and performance based.

Like any workplace, there are bad apples, but overall, the company itself is great. I'd recommend it.
Pros
Achievable bonuses, excellent benefits, fair company, low pressure.
They have Friendly environment and accept diversity.
Administrative Clerk, Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 March 2018
I was admin assistant in Canadian Western Bank.Everyday I go through journal entries of the bank investment. Handle filling department for accounts payable. Partially help with packaging and enter details of customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Western Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2