Canadian Western Bank Employee Review

View all Canadian Western Bank reviews

CWB is a very enjoyable place to work. They have a lot of incentives to suceed.
Retail Seerice Officer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 November 2013
Throughout the year we would have several campaigns , for example, which team could sell the most Master Cards. The winning team might win a gift card or a day off with pay. This made for a very competitive environment but we all enjoyed it. They often supplied a Pizza lunch for the entire branch. Win or lose. Each year we enjoyed a potluck lunch and a catered luncheon for Christmas.They raised money for the Christmas Bureau and I participated in the shopping, assembling and delivering of the baskets. There were many more activities throughout the year that made CWB an enjoyable place to work.

Other Canadian Western Bank Employee Reviews

Awesome Benefits, fair pay
Senior Retail Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 April 2018
Loved working here and regretted leaving. The benefits are second to none and they're a good bunch to work for. I love that they don't push credit product like big banks do - you can actually sleep at night - and there are little perks and rewards for doing a good job.

There is plenty of space for moving up, if you want to, and if you don't want to, there is no pressure to do so. Raises are regular and performance based.

Like any workplace, there are bad apples, but overall, the company itself is great. I'd recommend it.
Pros
Achievable bonuses, excellent benefits, fair company, low pressure.
They have Friendly environment and accept diversity.
Administrative Clerk, Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 March 2018
I was admin assistant in Canadian Western Bank.Everyday I go through journal entries of the bank investment. Handle filling department for accounts payable. Partially help with packaging and enter details of customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Western Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2