Canadian Western Bank Employee Review

View all Canadian Western Bank reviews

Easy Going, Team work
Assistant Mgr Retail Admin (Former Employee) –  Edmonton Alberta5 July 2012
Canadian Western Bank was an excellent place to work. I started there in October of 2009, and left at the end of January 2012. I gained so much knowledge from my branch, not only through my job, but from my co-workers. I had a great team to work with and an outstanding supervisor. My supervisor saw so much potential in me and really helped me to excel in every direction possible. We had a good work environment, everyone got along very well, and it was very easy going. Work was fast paced at times, but nothing our front line team could not handle. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking to go into the world of banking. Always room for advancement and they are part of the 50 best employers in Canada and it is very well deserved!
Pros
breakfasts every friday, team building outings, lunches, fundraisers, etc.
Cons
some negative co-workers..

Other Canadian Western Bank Employee Reviews

Awesome Benefits, fair pay
Senior Retail Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 April 2018
Loved working here and regretted leaving. The benefits are second to none and they're a good bunch to work for. I love that they don't push credit product like big banks do - you can actually sleep at night - and there are little perks and rewards for doing a good job.

There is plenty of space for moving up, if you want to, and if you don't want to, there is no pressure to do so. Raises are regular and performance based.

Like any workplace, there are bad apples, but overall, the company itself is great. I'd recommend it.
Pros
Achievable bonuses, excellent benefits, fair company, low pressure.
They have Friendly environment and accept diversity.
Administrative Clerk, Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 March 2018
I was admin assistant in Canadian Western Bank.Everyday I go through journal entries of the bank investment. Handle filling department for accounts payable. Partially help with packaging and enter details of customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Western Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2