Canadian Western Bank Employee Review

View all Canadian Western Bank reviews

CWB is a good company to work for.
Senior Manager of Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AB1 May 2014
I enjoyed my time at CWB, mostly the day to day dealings with clients and staff.

Other Canadian Western Bank Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment, excellent co-workers, great career experiences
Procurement Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 May 2018
My days were never dull, there was always work to be done. I was able to suggest and implement job improvements were applicable. I learned so many things while at CWB professionally and personally it is difficult to name them all. I felt as if this was a place were my work made a difference and that it was appreciated by my fellow employees. I was privileged to have worked with so many powerful and positive people.
Awesome Benefits, fair pay
Senior Retail Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 April 2018
Loved working here and regretted leaving. The benefits are second to none and they're a good bunch to work for. I love that they don't push credit product like big banks do - you can actually sleep at night - and there are little perks and rewards for doing a good job.

There is plenty of space for moving up, if you want to, and if you don't want to, there is no pressure to do so. Raises are regular and performance based.

Like any workplace, there are bad apples, but overall, the company itself is great. I'd recommend it.
Pros
Achievable bonuses, excellent benefits, fair company, low pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Western Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2