Canadian Training Institute

Canadian Training Institute Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

A place to grow and start your career in the non profit organization

Good atmosphere, great people, new tasks and opportunities to grow and evolve. Good support system for the employees and training opportunities. Great place to start off your career.

wasnt a great place to complete my 400 vulture hours

company is very dysfunctional, and disorganized, there isn't much structure in the organization, and I believe the mask the fact that they are money grubbing with government policies and practices. Pretty much I believe this organization only pretends to care about youth.

great place!

Good environment and also great co-workers. I highly recommend this job opportunity to those interested working with youth or in the criminal justice field.

I'm working here very good work environment people were nice job was easy very good staff not too hard. Interact with clientele on a daily basis which I like the most because I love interacting with other people.

Great learning experience with cti

Great workshops Gaining a lot of experience and certification Flexible Enjoyed the ropes program Working with troubled youth was inspiring

Creative and Interactive Adult Education & Training

CTI is a wonderful organization who brings a variety of programs in the realm of Defusing Hostility, Community Safety, and The Prevention and Management of Aggressive Behavior to Corporations, Healthcare Facilities, and other Adult Educators. It is Occasional/Contract work at a flat rate. A typical day involved engaging with an audience of adults, holding their interest through excellent group facilitation, presenting the information to be learned in an interactive way using various methods to accommodate all learning styles, sometimes working with a co-facilitator and switching off to allow for both educators to present portions of the training program. Colleagues were all very professional academics, who were a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of this role was waiting for contracts to become available due to the amount of competition in this particular field. The most enjoyable part of this job was engaging with new people and reviewing the feedback from program attendees on the facilitator(s) and the programs.

Pros

Perks such as coffee, tea and small breakfast items provided by CDI, free lunches for Adult Educators and Trainers, travel expenses were covered.

Cons

Not enough work available/not consistent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Training Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2