Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd Employee Review

View all Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd reviews

Productive and Friendly workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON19 March 2014
a typical day at work would be to sign in get my cash drawer go sign on to a cash register and being serving the customers in any way possible. If it was not busy at the front of the store I would close my cash and go assist another department that was in need of the extra help. I would mainly just go and face in the departments or bring out stock.
Pros
You gain a lot of retail experience
Cons
scheduled hours are not always distributed equallly

Other Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd Employee Reviews

Awesome store
Auto Parts Clerk (Current Employee) –  Nepean, ON19 May 2018
My second round at Canadian Tire. First was unpleasant as Service Advisor with bad Service Manager, and lack of communication with absolutely no one but myself with Any sort of automotive knowledge whatsoever.

This round as Parts Person is amazing! They constantly give me the recognition I deserve! The store compared to others, this one seems to have no real big issues! Employees are awesome very caring towards others and customers alike, which is what I love! I will continue to work here for a long time to come!!
Pros
Caring staff, uplifting comments from others
Good workplace environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON18 May 2018
The workplace at Canadian Tire is very good. Management is always helpful. Customers are always helped to the best of the abilities of all employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K