Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd Employee Review

View all Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd reviews

Ok place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 November 2013
A Typical day at work would be not to busy. Being my first job, I learned many things. I acquired cash handling skills and great customer service skills. Management was horrible though. Co-workers were good but a tad bit too gossipy. Hardest part of the job was having horrible managers and no advancement whats so ever. Most enjoyable part was the experience I got.
Pros
Gained experience.

Other Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd Employee Reviews

The pay sucks
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Cole Harbour, NS22 May 2018
I'm the assembler and get paid for assembling each item.
If the item is defective I don't get paid and no compensation for MY time unwrapping it and dealing with the trash and I have to start over on another identical item hoping it isn't also defective.
Items I don't normally assembly (concrete mixer, lawnmower for example) I usually get shorted on my pay.
I'm expected to deal with customers for free ( free labour for CT)
A good week for me is no errors on my pay.
no managment
Tire & Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB22 May 2018
i found that a job here is easy to get but there is no period of training or managment to put u in the right direction. the other employees are nice to start but u get treated like a peice
cause u dont know the floor layout and where everything is on your first day.
Pros
tire
Cons
tire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K