Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd Employee Reviews

Very good benefits, ability to express your talent
Automotive Program Lead - (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2018
Everything has been very good. Not too many chances for advancement but rewards were good. Very successful company in Canada...one of the best. Would go back if called!
productive place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2018
Good management and environment to work in. Good support system that provides a platform for success and productivity. Supportive management who encourage hard work as well as caring about staff.
Pros
good hours
Excellent company to work
Bilingual Customer Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2018
First of all, colleagues are very helpful. Team lead Mike was great person. Answer phone calls from dealers. Give information about products and place sales order for urgent orders.
Pros
discount 17%
Cons
few colleagues are old school and sometimes racist
Productive and fun workplace, never dull
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 June 2018
A typical day of work consisted of stock work in the back, retagging outdated prices on items, helping customers find other things in the store outside of my department and carrying out heavy items as well as doing carts. I learned a lot from how the store worked to handling customers to doing tags and everything behind the scenes important. Management was always great, the workplace culture was fun but busy, the hardest part of the job was always the carry outs, and the most enjoyable part was satusfying customers.
Pros
No dull moments
Cons
Not enough hours
environement agréable
Stage de 375 heures (Former Employee) –  Terrebonne, QC21 June 2018
aider les employer avec leur travail et mettre les produit sur les étagère
Pros
expérience de travail
Cons
faire les jobs plate
Productive and fun workplace
Auto parts retail (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC20 June 2018
I learned a lot of new things working in Canadian tire that will benefit me in pursuing my dream in the automotive industry and also the employees are all great people to work with.
Great
Fill Crew (Term) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 June 2018
i was one of the fill crew working in canadian tire, my time there was short but great even for a part-timer and your on your feet from start to finish.
les voyages est agreables
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 June 2018
j ai appris a communiquer avec authenticité et transparence pour pouvoir inviter les salaries a s impliquer, j ai aussi appris a ne jamais lâcher.
Pros
commission
Cons
courtes pausses
travail
le département de sport (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC19 June 2018
Très mauvaise place pour travailler les camarade .
Pros
heure
Cons
environnement avec les travailleur
decent place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 June 2018
learned tons of valuable life lessons at this job. everyday developed into a routine and it became easy. the job had days where it was hard to get certain routines and tasks done. all together this job was good
Pros
good pay
Cons
favorites

Want to know more about Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?

Ask a question
Good startup job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2018
This was a starting job and was a positive learning experience. I had flexible working hours and good team supporting me and the corporate culture was very positive.
good start up job
Sales and Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Rockland, ON18 June 2018
A good job to start at and learn everyday issues and build costumer service and sales experience. Will give you a base to see what retail work is like.
An extremely great workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 June 2018
Canadian Tire taught me many valuable lessons. It showed me how to be good with customers and how to treat them. It also taught me how to take initiative with bringing out the new merchandise. The management there were very caring and respectful.
Excellent Management
Sales Associate Full-time/Seasonal Part-time (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 June 2018
The management team at Canadian Tire in St. Albert is wonderful. I have always enjoyed working there. Everyday is different and fun! It is also a great place for students to start in the workforce.
horrible
ON - Cashier (Former Employee) –  Renfrew, ON15 June 2018
management was rude and hours were not steady quite often they jut expected you to know what our doing vs helping you and the manager that was aways there just texted and ate vs worked
Pros
some free lunches
Cons
jerks
Very kind staff members and managers, enjoyable experience.
Part-time Seasonal Sidewalk Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 June 2018
Work hours would go by fast because you always had something to do. Management trusted you to get the job done productively. I learned how to approach customers and assist them with making a purchase. Daily routines were to organize soil bags, water trees, and bring in carts. This job provides a great opportunity for physical activity and work experience. The hardest part of the job was working in the summer heat and rain. The most enjoyable part of the job was comfortably helping customers on purchases and giving information of the soil products available.
Pros
Paid breaks, non-paid lunch breaks, physical exercise.
Cons
Can be tiring at the beginning. heavy lifting.
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2018
A Little More Fun Then Tre Rose But The Manager Was Singling Me Out To Do Jobs I Did Not Like Then The Other Students There And I Wasnt To Pleased With It
Summary
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL12 June 2018
A typical day at work is starting with a walk though your department looking for safety issues, also stocking the shelves. Helping customers with any questions they might have. I have learned a lot by working at Canadian tire, customers are always top priority. Canadian tire also have great learning tools on there Canadian tire University. The management are always there with a helping hand, they are always there for you when you need help. The hardest part of the job is knowing the right answer for a customer they have a question about product. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Great team of employees.
Customer Service, General Manager (Former Employee) –  High Level, AB12 June 2018
Run by a talented group of employees, who care about customer satisfaction. Multiple opportunities for customer service in this work environment. Solid hours guaranteed.
Productive work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Campbellton, NB12 June 2018
Stocking all the items in the warehouse and unloading all the vans that would come in. Operated the forklift for heavy loads and would operate a scissor lift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K