I applied for full-time work and am lucky if I get 23 hours a week. They keep hiring more part-time employees who get the additional hours I should be getting. Employers should be honest and tell employees that they are only ever going to be part-time and will be lucky to ever get 40 hours a week. Doesn't make a good, dedicated employee want to stay with the company.
8hours per shift
Generally 9 to 5. Some managers worked those 60+ hour weeks.
Hours of operation were 0800-2200 6 days per week upwards of 40 hours per week
Working hours were very good according to my friend that worked there.
8am-9pm Monday to Saturday
6am to 3pm
40hrs a week or 80hrs every 2 weeks bud I’d love to work way more hours and construction sights honestly.
- What would you suggest Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving?64 people answered
- If you were to leave Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, what would be the reason?45 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?31 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd? What are t…24 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?18 people answered
- How are the working hours?14 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd a better place to wor…11 people answered
- What is the maximum probationary period within the same department?10 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?9 people answered