My resume was sent in (on a Friday) and the next day (Saturday) I received a call for an interview for Monday morning.
Had my interview with one store manager (the one dealing with HR) and was told that they’d like me to meet with a dept. manager the same afternoon. After that meeting I met a final time with the store manager and was hired in the spot and started the next day.
Being tolerance, patience, obedience, hard working etc
Two weeks, back ground check, driving abstract.
Well you need a pulse , but doesn’t necessarily have to be a high one
All you have to do is say yes and have low expectations and you will be hired
Submit a resume and go to yhe interview.
Go on Indeed.ca and it will tell you which ones are hiring in your area and position also. That's how I got in! It was super fast too
Applying by resume.
You have to go thru the steps
apply for the job they call you for an interview
you have to go thru orientation
Fill out application
- What would you suggest Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving?64 people answered
- If you were to leave Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, what would be the reason?45 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?31 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?18 people answered
- How are the working hours?14 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd a better place to wor…11 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 people answered
- What is the maximum probationary period within the same department?10 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?9 people answered