There are no guaranteed hours meaning you can be scheduled one shift a week if any. I worked about 20 hours a week with 3-4 shifts a week, mainly 8 hour shifts with some 4 hour shifts.
Working hours are good at the start usually 8 hrs a day
Not alot of hours
Hours are reasonable and it’s easy to take time off when you need.
The working hours were good, but sometimes challenging. Sometimes, scheduled shifts went longer then planned.
10 to 12 per day.
When I applied for this job in the interview I was promised every other weekend off and 40 hours with minimal nights. Now I work almost every weekend with 23 hours and closing shifts constantly.
Great, they are flexible too. And if you want to pick up holiday shifts you can quickly make some big bucks
Consistent. Time off is given when required. Schedule is proper with the demands of the store.
Depends on the store
- What would you suggest Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving?67 people answered
- If you were to leave Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, what would be the reason?46 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?31 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd? What are t…24 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?18 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd a better place to wor…11 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 people answered
- What is the maximum probationary period within the same department?10 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?9 people answered