Canadian Plasma Resources Employee Reviews

Very enjoyable environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK4 May 2019
Awesome colleagues, and different cultures from all over the world. Lovely place to work. Management is always trying to work with you and very understanding. It's also very good to work with donors who want to be there.
Pros
The staffs and the donors
Love working here
Quality Systems Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario17 April 2019
I love working here! Management is easy to deal with and very understanding. Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. It is a growing private company, so you are able to learn a lot and grow in your career. It is a fast passed environment and you deal with donors on a daily basis, so no day is the same!
If you are eager to learn new things, determined and hard working, this is the place for you!
Pros
great working environment
Cons
no centers in Ontario
Terrible experience
Phlebotomist, Medical Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 April 2019
Managers, supervisors and CEO do no care about staff or donors whatsoever. They do not listen to concerned or wishes from the staff. Constantly forced to work understaffed. Rules only apply when convenient for them. Awful salary and benefits were taken away. CEOs main motive is to make money and doesn’t care about employees. Would never recommend working for this terribly backwards company.
The management sucks
Processing (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK3 January 2019
It’s not a bad job, except the management sucks big time.
Supervisors specially
They lack the skills and they force you to work without any breaks
If you are working on 5 hours shift, no coffee break for you
Cons
Extremely poor work environment
Donation (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 April 2018
Very poor internal and upper management. Takes advantage of staff with low salary and minimal benefits. Makes promises and fails to follow through. Changes around contract often. No communication throughout entire company. No HR department. Very sloppy with how business is run. Hands down the worst company I have ever worked for. Management lacks respect for employees. Overall would not recommend if you are looking for a pleasent work experience.
Great company to work for!
Quality Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
CPR is in a unique position where it is growing so fast, so there is an enormous opportunity for people to come in under one job description, and to learn and accomplish so much within a year. In general, CPR is a great company to work for. It's entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and exciting. Challenge accepted!
Quite but enjoyable place to work
Centre Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2015
My typical day starts by evaluating which job needs to be done first and planning the task for the day according to priorities while answering phone inquiries and CEO's requests in between. This job taught me how to prioritze and plan my task. I also learned how to multi task. The hardest part of my job is when I am trying to finish a job to meet a dead line and here comes another task that needs to done. In times like this, I usually write some notes on where I stopped on the first one and proceeds on the urgent one. The most enjoyable part of my job is when all the task assign to me were all done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Plasma Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Canadian Plasma Resources Reviews by Location