Canadian Payment Services

Canadian Payment Services Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
This position is 100% commissions. I always had great support.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Flexibilty
Highly demanding straight commission position. If, if, if there are leads, they are not qualified in any way. If you finally get a deal after a month you have done well. Residuals are rarely paid. You will have quit or been ghosted before you qualify. Just stay away
Pros
Cons
Everything. 2nd class in the industry.
I would not recommend working at CPS. It is not professional. Promises made by management are verbal and they do not follow through on them. Don't waste your time here.
The management at Canadian Payment Services are always available to help. Weekends, evenings, anytime. They are very responsive and helpful to merchants as well.
Great company. Good team atmosphere. A typical work day includes a brief fifteen morning meeting. As working with them in management myself I can assure that it was a positive atmosphere. All staff work together in the training process in order to help new comers fulfill goals and daily and weekly team targets.
Pros
good communication with all representatives.
Cons
This is a home office kind of job, I make my own schedule, start the day doing follow up to my prospects and clients that I visited, then I do some cold calling to finally go to the meetings that I scheduled or some of them are meetings scheduled by the telemarketing team, the order of this activities could be different.

On the meeting I present the company and our services, then I ask for the need of the clients, we're talking about transactional sales, so is all about service and better rates, so I try to give a better rate to the prospect/client and close the deal.
Pros
Flexible times, I make my own agenda
Cons
not a good management, telemarketing make bad quality meetings