Canadian Nuclear Laboratories Employee Reviews for RP WorkerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 75 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typical government atmosphere with typical incompetent leadership. This was kosher when it was run by the government. But the place has been "privatized" in 2015 and all that did was add another layer of incompetent leaders from down south. These new leaders seem to have come here for a taxpayer paid fishing vacation. And there is obvious conflicts of interest, with who is married to who and by all the buddy buddy amongst upper management. When WL was run by the government, it was an OK place to work and collect a pension. The results of privatization is now an even more bloated incompetent leadership team trying to make things more efficient by spewing out more hot air. Everyone here knows that they will lose their job in the next 8 years but are not being told when they will be let go and with no incentive to stay. New hires have been let go after a few months of working here due to restructuring, not a good environment to be in. Combine this with management's incompetence just avoid avoid avoid.
pay is good, good pension before it's gone in September of 2018, good benefits, some good people
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories?
See more Canadian Nuclear Laboratories reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 75 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Canadian Nuclear Laboratories with
Questions about Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
- Does Canadian Nuclear Laboratories allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Does Canadian Nuclear Laboratories require background check?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Canadian Nuclear Laboratories?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories?2 people answered
- Is CNL is a Government Organization or Agency?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- Is it hard to get a job there2 people answered