Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
Canadian Nuclear Laboratories Employee Review

Sick place

15 December 2017
I have been working there for more than a year. I am looking forward to leave and find a new job. The working conditions are poor. A lot of silo and lack of team work. Some managers like more employee than others and so there is a lot of differential treatment and favoritism . If you are not happy there , it is difficult to look for job since the area is isolated and difficult to commute to major cities . I do not recommend this place!
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Nice area in summer
Cons
Lack of respect
22 September 2020
Senior Developer/Analyst (Former Employee) - Deep River, ON
I really enjoyed working with CNL. I was well qualified for the work so had little trouble delivering. One really should know what they’re doing to succeed here. It’s not for remedial learning. What made it stand out was the lack of office politics. Egos were in check and respect was mutual all the way around.
Pros
Interesting work, excellent pay, good people
Cons
IT infrastructure was a bit weak in places but this challenge was fun.
16 June 2020
Process/Mechanical Engineering Student (Former Employee) - Deep River, ON
Good company to work for to meet new people in the area. Lots of different branches with in the company to venture into to best benefit yourself and the company.
2 April 2020
Lead / Senior Techno-Functional Consultant (Former Employee) - Deep River, ON
People are great and Work atmosphere is superb. Top dollars paid. Quiet town and good Nature around. Work @ cottage kind of setting.