Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
Canadian Nuclear Laboratories Employee Review

Rare opportunjty

28 November 2019
These positions doesn't come often but once reached you are in good hands. They care about you which in return you care as much and your work is valued, appreciated and the Culture was best experience in the world. Financially secure and stability.
5.0Job security/advancement
13 May 2020
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Port Hope, ON
Stressful, toxic culture. Leadership is clueless, have no accountability, with rampant nepotism. Project is perpetually late and missing deadlines with new leaders, project will likely be taken away from CNL in near future, leaving many out of work.
16 April 2020
Same location
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) - Port Hope, ON
Spent over seven years with this organization. The last three years, several organizational/management/staffing changes. I have simply decided to step away from the nuclear industry.
29 January 2021
Training Consultant (Current Employee) - Chalk River, ON
I love this place. Love it.Perhaps it is because I am a 31 year veteran AND worked for 5 years for a company providing training for the military that I just amazed that supervisors/managers can be respectful and not abusive. The respect I receive is off the charts and the benefits are equally amazing. I simply love love my job of courseware development.
Pros
Creative freedom.
Cons
The odd dinosaur who should retire.