Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
Canadian Nuclear Laboratories Employee Review

CNL is an Inclusive and Growing Company

20 September 2017
I greatly enjoyed my time at CNL and felt included and nurtured during my 4 month internship. I was encouraged to ask questions and was mentored by several individuals during my time there. There are so many departments, there is always a new challenge to undertake once hired.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Far from the city
27 April 2021
Research Scientist (Current Employee) - Chalk River, ON
I liked my work and wasn't stressed. The range of work is great and managers are understanding but the beaurocracy slows work so much that it really hamstrings research.
Pros
Good wage, low stress
Cons
Inefficient
29 January 2021
Training Consultant (Current Employee) - Chalk River, ON
I love this place. Love it.Perhaps it is because I am a 31 year veteran AND worked for 5 years for a company providing training for the military that I just amazed that supervisors/managers can be respectful and not abusive. The respect I receive is off the charts and the benefits are equally amazing. I simply love love my job of courseware development.
Pros
Creative freedom.
Cons
The odd dinosaur who should retire.
11 October 2020
Carpenter (Former Employee) - Chalk River, ON
Working in the trades on site is very limited as most of the large jobs are contracted out so trades only get the small tasks to do.A lot of sitting around and waiting for work to start.Micro managed and poor supervision.They are big on safety on site
Pros
Good benefit package
  1. CNL is an Inclusive and Growing Company