Canadian Niagara Hotels
View all Canadian Niagara Hotels reviews

Canadian Niagara Hotels

Canadian Niagara Hotels Employee Review

The place to be!

The culture within my department was like no other - My manager genuinely cared and treated us like one big family. If you're looking for a new place to start, this is the place to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

productive,worplace,sketch,culture decountry and see pictures.

It is a large hotel company that is very touristy almost compared to Las Vegas, full of many people who are looking for the best in hotels and family entertainment, it is a challenge to become part of this company, which offers decent work and where one can improve .
Same location

Poor treatment of staff

Management treated staff terribly, overworked staff and wouldn’t listen to our needs. we were called in on every day off and stayed extra always and were never treated nicely. We were always yelled at and scolded for doing our jobs correctly.

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

Understaffed, Stressful, Toxic, No communication

Official response from Canadian Niagara Hotels

20 June 2022
We are very sorry to hear about your experience working at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns in order to ensure this does not happen to any other employee again. This goes against our core values and our employees are very important to us.
Same location

Great place to move around

I worked in adventure city the arcade and it was cool because I didn’t do the same thing every shift. I was able to do rides one day and then sometimes I was on cash. I got to meet great people and working with kids is so fun. Everyone is always having a good time there.

Pros

Working with different people

Cons

Loud

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Niagara Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement