Canadian Niagara Hotels
Happiness score is 40 out of 100
View all Canadian Niagara Hotels reviews

Canadian Niagara Hotels

Canadian Niagara Hotels Employee Review

Fast paced job but good experience

I worked in the buffet at the Sheraton hotel in the kitchen. I was a cook. It was a hard job but they gave me lots of hours before COVID and now things are starting to pick back up. People are all nice and friendly the kitchen teaches you a lot about cooking different things so if you are interested it is really good experience. I like that the pay is higher than just minimum wage and we get tips too! We also get to eat when On shift so that helps a lot because food is always good. Overall good place to work.

Pros

Meals at work, lots of hours

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Poor treatment of staff

Management treated staff terribly, overworked staff and wouldn’t listen to our needs. we were called in on every day off and stayed extra always and were never treated nicely. We were always yelled at and scolded for doing our jobs correctly.

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

Understaffed, Stressful, Toxic, No communication

Official response from Canadian Niagara Hotels

20 June 2022
We are very sorry to hear about your experience working at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns in order to ensure this does not happen to any other employee again. This goes against our core values and our employees are very important to us.
Same location

Great place to move around

I worked in adventure city the arcade and it was cool because I didn’t do the same thing every shift. I was able to do rides one day and then sometimes I was on cash. I got to meet great people and working with kids is so fun. Everyone is always having a good time there.

Pros

Working with different people

Cons

Loud
Same location

Unlimited free food so awesome

I worked at Freshii and it was seriously the best first job. Lots of hours and I could eat whatever I wanted for free and also got Starbucks for free to on the meal plan. As a Freshii/Starbucks employee we got to enjoy the products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Niagara Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Niagara Hotels with

Canadian Niagara Hotels reviews by location

Learn about Canadian Niagara Hotels in popular locations

• Canadian Niagara Hotels
  • Fast paced job but good experience