Canadian Natural Employee Reviews for Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 333 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Started with company out of Grande Prairie office, they were fantastic people! Transferred to Lloydminster, and it all fell apart. Management is all about get it done, no questions, if you do ask, you’re looked down on. In 20 years as a field mechanic, only one place was as bad, sorry to say.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canadian Natural?
See more Canadian Natural reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Natural. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 333 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Canadian Natural
- How do you contact the security section of the company?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canadian Natural?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canadian Natural? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canadian Natural?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Canadian Natural about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Does Canadian Natural allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Canadian Natural Reviews by Job Title