Canadian Natural Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 333 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I was hired when CNRL had about 250 staff and left over sixteen years later to retire when my Husband retired. I loved working for this company and felt that my contributions meant something to the corporate goal. I felt that I could approach any one of the executive team and they would make time for me. Payables meant that you connect with a broad group of upper management when payments are being processed. When I left I believe there were around 4000 staff. This growth meant that things were evolving consistently and I grew and learned at the same time by getting involved in many of the new processes and system upgrades. I truly enjoyed going to work at CNRL and felt challenged on a regular basis.
Very supportive management team.
Rather than lay people off, CNRL was never known for over staffing.
Was able to advance to other areas within the office environment to attain various experience and responsibilities. Enjoyed working with everyone I worked with and the experience I attained.
Advancement, salary and benefits
No advancement to management positions within Administration
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canadian Natural?
See more Canadian Natural reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Natural. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 333 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Canadian Natural
- How do you contact the security section of the company?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canadian Natural?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canadian Natural? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canadian Natural?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Canadian Natural about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Does Canadian Natural allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Canadian Natural Reviews by Job Title