Canadian Natural

Canadian Natural Employee Reviews in Lloydminster, AB

Lloydminster, AB5 reviews
Started with company out of Grande Prairie office, they were fantastic people! Transferred to Lloydminster, and it all fell apart. Management is all about get it done, no questions, if you do ask, you’re looked down on. In 20 years as a field mechanic, only one place was as bad, sorry to say.
Fast paced environment with a vast range of varied projects to gain experience from. Large to small projects ranging from oil to gas. Usually steady work compared to other peer companies.
When I started working for them it was okay. After about a year their true colours showed. Especially when oil dropped and they started dropping people left right and center but the big boys never took a wage cut. Greedy, Greedy, big company.
I loved working for CNRL Lloydminster, my superintendants were super, they worked me hard, the other consultants were also very easy to get along with
› The management was very knowledgeable, helpful and productive.

› I wasn't just treated like a number.

› The company provided a safety-oriented culture and lots of room for advancement.
Pros
Fun work environment, great management and free lunches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Natural. Our community is ready to answer.