Very throughout, usually with the HR recruiter first. then with the lead of the department and finally with the manager and lead and the HR Recruiter.
Very casual with a group of people staying focus on how you represent yourself.
Very casual and made you feel at ease.
3 telephone interviews and a boardroom interview
Short and sweet
- How do you contact the security section of the company?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canadian Natural? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canadian Natural?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Canadian Natural about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Does Canadian Natural allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Canadian Natural?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Canadian Natural?3 people answered